For Banks and Financial Insitutions - HGC Guaranty Program for Subdivisions and Mass Housing Projects
Developmental Loan Guaranty is a guaranty facility covering loans extended for the development of subdivisions, townhouses, dormitories, apartments and other residential dwellings.
Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Bank's Developmental Loan Program
- Guaranty on loans for the purchase of construction materials for the development of a specific mass housing project qualified for guaranty.
The loan shall be eligible for developmental coverage if it conforms to the following:
- Loan purpose
- Loan amount
- Submission of all the documentary requirements
Guidelines <-- (Link to Guidelines for Developmental Loan Guaranty Program)
- Development of subdivision projects (lot only, house and lot) townhouses and other housing projects that consist of not less than twenty (20) dwellings;
- Development of apartment, dormitories and other rental dwellings of at least twenty (20) units.